FOS Events & News
An online conversation with Ivan Mikloš on the myths and facts about the Slovak economy, the first years of transformation and reforms following the fall of communism, and what the future holds for the country, given the war on its borders and global economic trends.
- Ukraine halts legal action against Slovakia amid grain import dramaby Karol Slovik, Marián Koreň on September 22, 2023 at 11:07 pm
Legal action against Slovakia, including before the World Trade Organisation and a ban on imports […]
- Covid-19 in Slovakia Q&A: Will there be another wave? What about vaccines?by Ján Krempaský, Daniela Hajčáková, Compiled by Spectator staff on September 22, 2023 at 11:07 pm
What you need to know about the coronavirus in the country.
- Post-war architecture shedding communist stigmaby Jana Liptáková on September 22, 2023 at 11:07 pm
Champion of socialist building style says there is little time to save iconic buildings from […]
- Man Accused of $730,000 Pandemic Loan Fraud Appears in Federal Court in St. Louison September 22, 2023 at 11:07 pm
Mark Ethan Jermain, from Slovakia, appeared in court in St. Louis to answer an indictment that […]
- Liturgical Fashion #1by catholicsensibility on September 22, 2023 at 11:07 pm
Apparently, this leopard skin chasuble was widely disliked in Italy, where the image first […]
- Remember that child trafficker who was arrested at the Ukraine-Slovakia border? He just admitted a Ukrainian boarding school in Perechyn is a FRONT for organ harvesting networkby Ethan Huff on September 22, 2023 at 11:07 pm
(NaturalNews) Back in early July, we covered the story with leaked video showing the confession of […]