FOS Events & News
On February 11, 2005, a significant forum on visa issues in Central and Eastern Europe (CEE) was organized on Capitol Hill by the East Europe Project at CSIS, together with Friends of Slovakia (FOS) and American Friends of the Czech Republic (AFoCR). The meeting aimed to address the impact of current U.S. visa regulations on political and public relations with the CEE countries. Forum panelists and experts shed light on the legal intricacies of the visa issue and its implications for U.S.-CEE relations, urging for a reconsideration of the status quo.
- Ukraine halts legal action against Slovakia amid grain import dramaby Karol Slovik, Marián Koreň on October 1, 2023 at 6:01 am
Legal action against Slovakia, including before the World Trade Organisation and a ban on imports […]
- Covid-19 in Slovakia Q&A: Will there be another wave? What about vaccines?by Ján Krempaský, Daniela Hajčáková, Compiled by Spectator staff on October 1, 2023 at 6:01 am
What you need to know about the coronavirus in the country.
- Post-war architecture shedding communist stigmaby Jana Liptáková on October 1, 2023 at 6:01 am
Champion of socialist building style says there is little time to save iconic buildings from […]
- Man Accused of $730,000 Pandemic Loan Fraud Appears in Federal Court in St. Louison October 1, 2023 at 6:01 am
Mark Ethan Jermain, from Slovakia, appeared in court in St. Louis to answer an indictment that […]
- Liturgical Fashion #1by catholicsensibility on October 1, 2023 at 6:01 am
Apparently, this leopard skin chasuble was widely disliked in Italy, where the image first […]
- Remember that child trafficker who was arrested at the Ukraine-Slovakia border? He just admitted a Ukrainian boarding school in Perechyn is a FRONT for organ harvesting networkby Ethan Huff on October 1, 2023 at 6:01 am
(NaturalNews) Back in early July, we covered the story with leaked video showing the confession of […]